Did I mention that Summer is my favorite season?
But I hate how hot it is this time of the year! I gotta give it to a lot of beauty brands who are making such great products and making the heat a lot more bearable!
- Benefit Cosmetics Fake Up Crease Control Hydrating Concealer: Definitely the next big thing that happened to the under eyes. After all, who wouldn't want an undereye concealer that doesn't crease and accentuate the fine lines around your eyes? It's skin care and makeup in one so this is definitely something that you'll love this summer! Say buh-bye to creasing and hello to bright eyes all season long.
- BYS Glitter For Nails Polish Kit: OMG! This has got to be my favorite polish this season! Once I tried it, I was hooked. It was launched last week but I got a chance to sample it a week in advance and it's easy to use! It comes with a polish, a pot of cosmetic-grade glitter and a brush. Texture 3D nails are in and BYS just made it more accessible for us to try it. Woot! The best shade this season is Bling it On, it's bright as the noon day sun!
- Shu Uemura UV Underbase Mouse with SPF30 PA++: This has been a ultimate favorite of mine since I tried it 3 years ago. If you hate piling on products on your face during Summer, then get this one since it acts as both base and sunblock. it dries into a semi-matte finish. Once topped off with a matte powder, you'll notice how smooth and even your skin's become. I've been using this the past days just so I can skip my foundation and I'm loving the coverage. Expensive, yes. But totally worth it!
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum: The latest innovation from Chez Lauder. It's an amazing addition to your nightly rituals.Sun exposure, pollution and overall unhealthy lifestyle can be bad for the skin. Especially to our eyes. If you've been partying or working too hard and your eye creams can only do so much, try this one out. Use this first before your eye cream and notice a good change in your puffy undereyes.
- Snoe Beauty Hair Heroes Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves: Snoe's rolling out imrpressive hair products this season and this one I can't resist. I'm loving my beach wave curls and this amazing products helps with maintaining the curl, keep it soft and smooth and at the same the peppermint is totally refreshing! Smell great, easy to take anywhere with me and it's affordable. How can I say no?
- BYS Neon Lipgloss in Neon Pink: Is thie 80's really coming back? I'm just loving how slowly the shades of the seasons are getting brighter and brighter these days. Case in point is the new BYS Neon Lipgloss that is totally easy rock this summer! It's super bright, pigmented and the slip is smooth and soft. I am hooked with this collection!
- Heliocare Oil-Free Compact with SPF50: Albeit expensive, I know now why the creme dela creme of Manila is hooked on this brand. Heliocare has established itself as the go-to brand for ultimate sun protection. They have ingestables, lotions and creams to help protect your skin from the harsh UVA and UVB. What they got here this time is a sunscreen/makeup in one that I think is a genius. Texture is smooth, finish matte and it does a great job evening out the skin tone. If you're the type to avoid sunscreen coz it ruins your makeup, this one is for you. It is for me!
So far, these are some of my favorite Summer finds this Season. There are more coming of course, but I'd like more time to review them. Please bear with me! My schedule's been so busy lately. I have tons in store for you and you'll definitely love them! :)
By the way, which products here would you like to me to do an in depth reviews ASAP?