The Best Lipstick for 2012 | shu uemura rouge unlimited1/04/2013Shen
With the number of lipstick I own at home, it's quite a surprise even for me to share with you an ultimate favorite! But yes, even for a abeauty addict like me... I do have that default setting when it comes to lipstick and that started the moment I tried the Shu Uemura Rouge Deluxe.
It's my go-to lipstick. One that I quickly reach in for when I need a retouch. BG955 also matches a lot of outfits and makeup looks. What I love most is that it's so moisturizing that it doesn't even feel like i'm wearing lisptick at all.
- It's amazing
- The shade suits my skin and lips perfectl The perfect MLBB.
- Comes in a really sturdy container
- Chic packaging
- Ultra moisturizing. No chapping, drying of lips
- Color last for a few hours. Less when eating and drinking.
- Has that shine sheen, not too glossy.
- Creamy and easy to apply
- Lasts awhile
- The perfect everyday lippie
This is still my best lipstick. Let's see if it will maintain it's throne for 2013. :)
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.