Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream in Light Ochre | A Different Kind of BB Cream11/28/2012Shen
But before I talk about Candy Bar BB Cream, here's what Fairydrop's got to say about it:
What it is:
A BB Cream that makes skin look flawless even while on camera with 5 treatment essences
5 kinds of treatment essence to moisturize and for healthy glowing skin: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Jojoba Seed Oil and Panthenol
This oil-free, waterproof and lightweight formula BB Cream has micro-gold pearls that hide scars and freckles, diffuses light to hidewrinkles and smoothens and softens skin
What else you need to know:
No SPF. SPF gives off a white cast when one is photographed
Doesn’t look flat on skin
Comes in two shades: Ochre and Light Ochre
How to use it:
Apply a small dab to your cheeks, forehead, and chin.
Spread with your fingertips or with applicator sponge
Apply loose powder to set it
Let sit for a few minutes if one wants to build up the coverage to avoid it from caking
- Light Ochre matches my skin tone! And you know how hard that is to say about BB Creams
- The sponge applicator makes it easy for me to apply the cream
- Provides light to medium coverage
- Stays on for hours (despite oilies seeping through)
- Dries into a semi-matte finish
- Great at controlling the redness on my face
- Can skip concealer if you don't have very dark blemishes or pigmentation.
- Brighten skin easily
- Come in a cute packaging (always a +, if not entirely important)
- Photographs well (as you can see on the photos)
What I don't:
- Like other BB Creams, oil control is still not it's best feature.
- Can be quite expensive to some. This cost Php1550.
- Shades are limited to fair to medium skintone.