Sunday, October 21, 2012
My Zalora Fall Wishlist | Beauty Edition
What do I do when I'm stressed at work and I have five-minutes to spare? I go and log in to my Zalora account and pick products that I want to get myself come payday. :)
This time around I picked up products that inspires me of Fall or the colder seasons. I love Fall, the shades are subdued but there's still sparkle in them. Best of all, dark lippies are dominant during this season and I just love to wear them.
Here are just a few that I want:
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Cherry Bomb
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher
- Wet n Wild Proof Felt Tip Liquid Eye Liner in Ultra Black
- V&M Naturals Mineral Blush in Pretty Bliss
- Suesh Sponge Blender Purple
- BareNaturals Illumiglow - Invisiglow 5g
- Vanitibasics Clarity 8 3/4 double-sided Lighted Vanity Mirror with Satin Chrome Finish
- Orly Nail Lacquer in Coffee Break
- Virginia Olsen Bronze Sparkle
That's just in the beauty section, their shoes are TDF!
by Lee Shen Gee at 10/21/2012