From Yves Rocher website:
An ultra-fluid, fresh and light texture that is transformed into a powdery veil on application. Great coverage that gives a natural-looking, even finish and refines the skin’s surface. A matt, radiant finish, that ensures a velvety matt complexion and shine control.
Matte fluid foundation contains Scutellaria root and cornflower water.Tested under dermatological supervisionSuitable for combination to oily skin and normal skin in hot, humid climates.
The Plus :-A go-everywhere tube-shaped bottle. -The pleasure of a subtle fragrance.
- Coverage: Impressive given that I didn't use concealer before applying the foundation. It lessened the redness in the Tzone and cheek area.
- Color: Not a fan of the choices. 1000 is too light, 2000 is a tad dark. I made a mistake of getting 2000 as my skin'sacidity only made it darker.
- Consistency: Liquid. It's similar to my Clinique Derma White.
- Continuity: 2 to 4 hours. So-so with controlling oil.
- Cost: Around Php600 or less. Reasonable enough.
Coverage: 5Color: 3Consistency: 4Continuity: 2.5Cost: 4
Total Score: 3.7/5
|Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation Beige 200 | Swatch|