Monday, September 10, 2012
Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation | Product Review
Happy Monday, ladies!
Have you joined my giveaway? :) I can't wait to see your entries! Anyway, like I mentioned on twitter/instagram, today's review is all about Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation in 2000.
I got this foundation because it seems to be for my skin type - oily, blemished, and pimple-prone. It looks to be a good alternative.
From Yves Rocher website:
An ultra-fluid, fresh and light texture that is transformed into a powdery veil on application. Great coverage that gives a natural-looking, even finish and refines the skin’s surface. A matt, radiant finish, that ensures a velvety matt complexion and shine control.
Matte fluid foundation contains Scutellaria root and cornflower water.Tested under dermatological supervisionSuitable for combination to oily skin and normal skin in hot, humid climates.
The Plus :-A go-everywhere tube-shaped bottle. -The pleasure of a subtle fragrance.
Here's a before and after photos using the Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation:
Here are my 5 C's of Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation:
- Coverage: Impressive given that I didn't use concealer before applying the foundation. It lessened the redness in the Tzone and cheek area.
- Color: Not a fan of the choices. 1000 is too light, 2000 is a tad dark. I made a mistake of getting 2000 as my skin'sacidity only made it darker.
- Consistency: Liquid. It's similar to my Clinique Derma White.
- Continuity: 2 to 4 hours. So-so with controlling oil.
- Cost: Around Php600 or less. Reasonable enough.
Coverage: 5Color: 3Consistency: 4Continuity: 2.5Cost: 4
Total Score: 3.7/5
Overall, it's good everyday foundation. It doesn't break me out, gives high coverage albeit it stays only for a few hours. Nothing that a good powder foundation won't fix. As you can see, my skin hasn't been a t its best (hormones) and good makeup has been my only salvation so I can attend event and go out in public. #lol Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation is a great companion. It's travel-size which makes it ideal for travel, office and overnights.
|Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation Beige 200 | Swatch|
Here's another photo of a after shot:
What do you think? Is this worth a try or what!