So sorry, ladies! It's been awhile since my last post. Last week was a frenzy with the rush preparation for Blogger's United Summer Bazaar at Grand Events Place Makati and of course, work. I can't even begin to tell what a tiring week it has been! But I'm thankful for the blessings and thankful for all the support and love you gave me during the bazaar.
And thank you for still checking my blog! :)
But I wasn't too tired to get some reviews done. I've got so many that I don't know how to schedule anymore. I need help. Lol!
- All day luxurious color that doesn't crease, fade or smudge.
- Rich, velvety shadows blend smoothly and effortlessly.
Personally, I think what I got right here are the ones with best pigmentation. Is it blendable? Yes but not as compared to my other eye shadow palettes.
Adventurous is not really as adventurous as the name suggest. Actually it's bordering neutral. Get this is you want an easy smokey eyes. The shades as you can see really shows up on my skin.
Serene has really cool blue tones that would make for a great spring to summer makeup look. The darkest shade contains glitters that are just a bit too chunky. The rest are matte and really easy to blend.
- Some eye shadows are pigmented enough.
- Comes in wide array of choices from neutrals to bright eye shadows
- Easy to create makeup looks
- Compact and easy to lug around packaging.
- Affordable enough at Php550.00 each palette.
- Impressive staying power.
- Some eye shadows are too sheer to show on my skin
- Some eyeshadow tend to become powdery
- Prone to fall outs (although it’s easy to brush it off, it doesn’t stain)
Overall, better test out first before buying and make sure to check out other Revlon palettes first. I like their singles and their rectangular eyeshadows. If you can get a hold of the cream ones, those are good two. With the 16 Hour, I would suggest getting Precious and Adventurous, these two are colors that you can really play around with no matter the occasion.
If you have product review request, please write me a letter at here.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.