- Choose springtime colors like pink, green, blue or purple. All should be in pastel or lighter side.
- Put away the black eye shadow, we don't need that.
- Go for brown eyeliner or gel liner for a softer feel. Do the same for your mascara.
- Keep the lips neutral but since it's springtime, make the cheeks pop to give that healthy newborn flush.
- Bring out your highlighter, this is a great time to make use it.
For the eyes:
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer and Concealer
- Beauty Pro Cosmetics Crazy Colour Palette
- K-Palette Tattoo Eyeliner Brown
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus in Brown
- L'oreal Super Liner Lasting Silky Crayon Eyeliner in Black
For the brows:
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow
- The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit
- MAC Brow Mascara in Girl Boy
- Shu Uemura Face Architect Sheer Refining Mousse Foundation
- Clinique Superbalanced Powder Foundation
- May Kay Mineral Coral Sunrise
- The Body Shop Matte Bronzer
- Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Golden Bronze Complexion Highlighter
- EOS Lip Balm
- Cheekroom Lip Color No. 5
Better to look rosy than ashy, right?
Accessories: Earrings, The Little Things She Said; Ring. Forever 21 Philippines
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.