- Green Tea which makes a great antioxidant and has the ability to regenerate cell productions.
- Royal Jelly is great antibacterial ingredients and great a stimulation blood circulation that reduces skin dullness and sullenness.
- Arbutin is a natural lightening ingredient that is great for skin suffering from hyper-pigmentation.
- Jojoba is known for its moisturizing properties that calm the skin.
- Allantoin moisturizes the skin and gives it a smooth appreance. It's a natural chemical that is safe for any skintype.
- Vitamin E or Tocopheryl Acetate preserves the skin's elasticity and increases collagen production that most anti-aging products have this.
- Titanium Dioxide is abundant in this product, it being the second most active ingredient on the list. Which ensures sun protection from UVA and UVB.
- It's skin-matching, makes it ideal for those who can't find a skintone match with other BB Cream
- A little goes a long way.
- Provides medium coverage.
- Conceals minor bumps and small dark acne spots.
- Have a nice pleasant smell to it.
- Moisturizes the skin really well.
- Provides a dewy finish.
- Impressive list of ingredients!
- It had whopping SPF 37 with PA +++!
- It's relatively cheaper compared to other BB Creams. It's only Php795!
- Oilies appear an hour or so after application.
- Not for extremely oily skin... stick to a matte foundation instead.
- Skin may react to mineral oil if you're allergic to it.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.
B Skin is manufactured by HDI Network. Should you be interested in getting one for yourself, you can e-mail me so I can process the purchase for you!