Contour and Highlight with Cream-Base Products | With Video Tutorial1/03/2012Shen
- Round Shape - think Scarlet Johanssen, Michelle Williams and me!
- Contour: Cheek bone, Jawline, sides of the face, edge of hairline.
- Highlight: Brow area, highest planes of the cheeks, in between jaws and cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow.
- Oblong - think Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow
- Contour: Chin part and edge of hair line is it's protruding
- Highlight: Apply instead on the apples of the cheeks as it helps widen the face.
- Square - think Reese Witherspoon, Demi Moore
- Contour: Jawline to achieve a more oval shape face up to the side of the face, temples until you get a more round or oval shape.
- Highlight: Forehead and chin area.
- Oval - think Rihanna, Beyonce and Tyra Banks
- This is basically a perfect shape face, contour jawline to and highlight the highest planes of the cheeks.
- Heart - think Ciara and Halle Berry
- Contour: Cheekbones and sides of the temples.
- Highlight: forehead but just a tad bit and chin area.
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.