And now that I'm here, let me share with you a few shots I took of Island Nook.
|Island Nook Hotel and Island Kebab located near the Main Hi-way at Station 2|
|Walking distance from BPI and the D'mall|
|IIsland Nook Exterior|
|Island Nook Front Desk|
|Island Nook Receiving Area|
|Stairs to second floor rooms|
|To your right, Single Standard and Single Deluxe|
|To your Left, Double Deluxe Rooms|
|Double Standard and Family Rooms|
|Island Kebab, the hotel's restaurant|
So far, I'm liking the following things:
- Easy to locate!
- Being situated near the hi-way makes it easy for me to do activities like ATV, etc.
- Unlimited use of wi-fi at Island Kebab.
- Friendly staff.
- Decent breakfast meals.
- No corkage fee should we decide to drink here later on tonight.
- Although the restaurant is at the middle of the hotel, it temp humid or hot inside.
- Bookings come with free breakfast.
- There are towels in the room.
- Affordable laundry service rate (Php35 per kilo)
- Offer activities at an affordable rate as well (ATV is Php350/hour)
I still have to see the room we booked (it's only 10:28AM. check in is at 2PM.). So I'll reserve my review for the room in another post.
I'l also try to hi-light the Island Kebab Menu tomorrow! :)
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.
Island Nook Hotel
Station 2, Boracay hiway Central, Brgy., Balabag, Malay, Aklan (Boracay Island)