VMV Hypoallergenics Ooh-La-Lash! Volumizing Mascara | A Product Review10/17/2011Shen
Good thing I got to try this mascara now! For free, even! #achieve!
Here's the product description provide at VMV Website:
All the right kind of drama.
Features a special compound that swells up and surrounds each lash strand in a tube-a physical sleeve-of its very own.
Each application adds a new sleeve, coating each lash, building an ever-thicker cocoon of rich, beautiful color, and creating s-tube-pendous, non-smearing volume.
Non-clumping, smear-free (and therefore skin-friendlier). Why? Because instead of applying layers of looser pigments across a swath of lashes, it creates a clean, "sealed" tube around each lash.
Easy to remove: if one way to reduce the risk of irritation is to prevent contact with skin (via raccoon eyes), another is to avoid the need for turpentine-like removers. Dissolves in warm water-a few splashes and the tubes slip right off.
I've tried different mascaras in my years of blogging and I can say that VMV Ooh-La-Lash! Volumizing Mascara do live up to its name. It being the only mascara in the VMV cosmetic line, it tells that it's the only mascara one needs to create a number of makeup looks.
My lashes are quite long but it is a very thin. I prefer volumizing mascara as it immediately enhance my lashes.
What I love about VMV Ohh-La-Lash Volumizing Mascara:
- The Wand! It's effectively coats all my lashes in just a few swipes and it fits my eyes just right.
- Consistency is between dry and liquid-y makes application easy to apply but it doesn't take too long to dry.
- Only needs one or two coats to give a nice volumized lashes
- Cry-proof, Smudge-proof, Sweat-proof all day long (given the humidity we have in our country #IKR)
- Helps lengthen the lashes.
- Easy to remove with just warm water or your regular makeup remover.
- Can be used alone without the fear of product gravitating to your lower lids
- Curls lashes a tad bit if you happen to forget to curl them with lash curlers
- No clumping because I don't need to apply too much coating to get the desired full lash effect I want.
- The packaging is tres chic! The slim silver gunmetal tube already gives a hint on what a great product this is.
- Best of all, it provides a weightless natural feel that makes me think that I'm not wearing mascara at all.
What I don't:
- Doesn't hold lash curl effectively as other mascaras I've tried.
- Might be expensive to others for Php1000.
The Beauty Edge of VMV Ooh!-La-Lash! Volumizing Mascara:
- It's 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Dye-Free. Non-Comedogenic. Non-Smearing. Patch-Tested. #award
Afraid of Mascara?
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.