Jane Iredale Starter Kit in Golden (Photos, Swatches, FOTD) | A Comprehensive Review10/11/2011Shen Gee
if you want to take a fresh outlook on makeup
if you want a more natural looking makeup look
To know more, click after the jump! :)
The Jane Iredale Starter Kit I got was the one in Golden (Fitzpatrick Skin Type IV)
Skintone - Light Brown, golden undertone
Eyes - Light brown to dark brown
Natural Hair - Chestnut, dark, brown
Tam - Rarely burns, tans easily
Above information was taken from the Jane Iredale Starter Kit Box info.'s
|Golden Glow | Warm Sienna|
|Pure Pressed Blush in Whisper|
|Just Kissed Lip Plumper in LA|
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper in L.A. compliments my lips really well. It's a peach pink with golden shift that matches a lot of skintone. I love the all-natural look this gives. L.A. Just Kissed remind me of Nars Orgasm blush. Don't they look a bit similar?
|Circle/Delete Concealer in #1|
- Apply the Dream Tint Moisture Tint all over the face for sunprotection and to reduce appearance of redness.
- With the Base Brush, apply the PurePressed Base Pressed Mineral Powder in Golden Glow to set the Dream Tint.
- Use the end of the concealer brush to mix the Concealer/Delete Concealer shades that'll match your skin.
- Apply the Conceal/Delete Concealer to your undereyes, blend softly and gently.
- Use the lighter shade PurePressed Base Pressed Mineral Powder to set in your concealer
- Smile and apply the PurePressed Blush in Whisper on the apples of your cheeks with the Blush Brush.
- Lastly, shade your lips with Just Kissed Lip Plumper in LA for a nice sheen on the lips.
- Apply your eye makeup and groom your brows as usual.
As you can tell, I am very much in love with my Jane Iredale Starter Kit. This gives me enough products to last me a while and an overview of what to check out next time I want to buy individual products from the said brand. I notice that my pimples weren't aggravated in my course of using this kit, rather I prefer this actually for when I have pimples as it helps in healing it (we all know mineral makeup have a way of doing that to acne).
Best of all, I can sleep with my makeup on!
This set is around Php5000. It may look expensive but if you compute all the products that are in it, the total is thrice the price. I feel that we really get our money's worth kits like these. It's much more convenient and practical.
Rustan's Alabang (02) 850-5532
Davao - Chimes Abreeza & Gov. Sales (082) 221-3769
Medico Aeathetico de Davao (0922)882-3996
Zamboanga - Medi-Spa (062) 992-7134
Gen. Santos City - (083) 554-228
Cebu - Glamour Secret at Banilad Town Center (093) 256-335
Laguna - Headzone, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Sta. Rosa