Why not use the headset that came with my Iphone? Well, I honestly hated the wires I need to hold the mic near my mouth. Beats the purpose of it being "hands-free".
- It's so easy to set it up with my Iphone. Within a minute or two, my headset was already paired and ready to take calls.
- Charging time wasn't so bad either. It only took an hour or so... (3.5 hours initial charging)
- It comes with a manual just in case you have a hard time pairing it.
- There are also a few kinds of ear pieces to suit your comfort.
- It comes with an ear hook (which I don't use at all)
- It comes with a lanyard necklace and a magnetic attachment for easy access
|different ear piece attachments|
|necklace/lanyard for easy access to your bluetooth headset|
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.