And it's quite sleek, too, and totally different from the rest of mascara that I love. Hello, it has dials on it! Tres magnifique!
Let's talk about the the dials, shall we?
To use the dials, i simply just have to turn the cap to either dial 1 or 2. It's really easy. :)
What I love...
- Really lengthens the lashes.
- Provides clean application
- Lessens clumping
- No panda eyes when removing it
- Easy to use
What I don't..
- mascara tends to break or loosen at the end of the day
But I only recommend this if...
- You're a mascara addict like me!
- You have sparse lashes and want longer looking lashes
- You love well-defined lashes
- you want a mascara that literally has double use
|bare right lashes, dial 1 left lashes|
|used both dials on both lashes, using dial 1 first and then 2.|
What mascara have you been playing with lately?