What I love...
- Mousse formulation that allows me to coat my lashes a number of times without the fear of clumping or my lashes sticking together.
- Lengthening effect
- Gives volume but it's done in a natural way
- Doesn't weigh lash curl
- Easy to remove
- Brush wand is easy to work with
- Mascara feels light and I hardly feel I was wearing mascara at all
- This really feels like a natural-mascara with not much chemicals in it..
What I don't...
- Not waterproof which could smudge when it comes in too much contact with water/tears/moisture.
- Kind of steep for a 7.2 ml mascara
Here are the results:
|With Mascara (one coat) (both top and bottom lashes)|
|FOTD using Max Factor Xperience Mascara|