Product Review: L'oreal White Perfect Fairness Control Moisturizing Cream SPF 17/PA++1/13/2011Shen
Better yet, apply a makeup primer like L'oreal BaseMagique Transforming Smoothing Primer. It's a good primer for those with oily skin. Review to follow.
When you want to achieve a fairer complexion, please take note of the following:
- Make sure that you've cured your acne and other skin problems (warts etc). If not, deal with those first.
- Avoid removing the scabs off of your pimple scars. This will cause trauma and it will darken. Let it heal on its own or keep using your pimple medication.
- Never rub your face with a towel harshly. Pat lightly till water is absorb.
- Avoid sun exposure. Use a day cream with sunblock or a stronger sunblock.
- Bring an umbrella when outdoors.
- If possible, start using whitening products and treatments during colder months when the sun is not too harsh (September to January). If not, see no. 4 and 5 and take it to heart.
- For severe skin pigmentation and dark spots, consider peeling treatments from a certified dermatologist.
- Always aid no.7 with a good whitening range.
- Have a healthy eating habit and lifestyle to avoid pimples and dark undereyes to avoid going through the process of treating them and then whitening again... :)
- Be patient, give the product time to work. The journey to a beautiful skin may be hard but it is worth it the effort.
With all the whitening products out there, it's really easy to get confused. But I hope I was able to enlighten you what L'oreal White Perfect can give you.