Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm reminded me so much of my Crayola Non-Permanent Markers. Not only that, they reminded me of the fluorescent fine-point markers I used to highlight my law school books. I've always imagined how my pink highlighter would look like on my lips. Good thing I don't need to actually use that to find out.
Revlon Just Bitten is aptly named, I tell you. My lips looked like it's been kissed senseless by Edward Cullen. Okay... I meant Jacob but he got too many fangs more than I could take so I'm sticking to the pale dude. And he looks like a good kisser anyway. Hihihi!
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm
Flame | Passion | Frenzy
Lip Stain has "Vitamin enriched formula with Vitamin C for anti-oxidant protection."
Lip Balm also "contains Vitamin C for protecting skin."
What I like about the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm...
1. Very pigmented and buildable colors
2. Lip Balm provides a glossy finish without the sticky feel.
3. Lasts for more than regular lipsticks by twice and even thrice the time.
4. Doesn't come off when you eat or drink.
5. Definitely no smudging.
6. Great lipstick base.
7. Hate the dragging feel of lip liner? Well, you can replace them with this.
8. 10 shades to choose from!
What I don't....
1. As much as I love the long lasting lip stain, taking it off is very difficult and sort of a pain. Really... I need to exfoliate my dry lips the first time I used this. Well, its a stain so I guess that's that. :)
Here are the usual swatches!!
Don't they look like real lipsticks?
2. Keep pen close to avoid the tip from drying.
3. Moisturize lips prior a few minutes prior to application but remove excess for the lip stain to adhere on the lips.
4. Don't overdo removing the lip stain. Remove it as you would a lipstick.
5. Be careful on removing the cab of the balm since it has tendency to break when the cap is popped forcefully. :)
6. Smile! You've got the puckers for it. :)
You can also add me on Facebook and Twitter.
The written web log is based on author's personal views and is not influenced by the company of the product.