Contest Alert: Minute Maid Contest for Beautynomics -- Win a Makeup Course!!1/04/2010Shen
The resident Beautynomist is holding her first contest for the year 2010 and all of us should join. Yes, ALL of us!
Beautynomics and Minute Maid partnered to give us an all too inviting contest to achieve the fresh look much like how Minute Maid Pulpy Juices gives freshness to our system with every bottle.
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident bloggers.
2. Blog about, “Show us your freshest look inspired by Minute Maid.”
Sophie’s Note : Whip up your freshest made up look. I want make-up! But then, it’s up to you to define “fresh”. You just need to justify it! In my opinion, it means your best look using makeup. Be it natural, vampy, or even avante garde, as long as it screams fresh, I’m in for it!
3. Please include a photo of your look. The more creative, the better!
4. Publish your blog post and e-mail the blog entry URL with your name, address, mobile number, and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Insight/Minute Maid look (35%)
Relevance to the theme – “Fresh” (30%)
1. The contest is open to all Philippine resident readers of Beautynomics.
2. Answer this, “What is your favorite make-up trick? Any natural ways you can achieve it?”
3. Leave your real name and register a valid e-mail address on the Comments section of Beautynomics, particularly under this entry.
Usefulness of the tip (50%)
Relevance to the theme – “Natural” (50%)
What’s at stake? Prize for Best Blog post is a gift certificate for a SOFA short course on make-up worth 15,000 pesos and 5,000 pesos worth of Kiehl’s products!
Prize for Best Comments is 5,000 pesos worth of Kiehl’s products. Isn’t that cool?
So, what are you waiting for? Freshen up, ready your cameras, and blog away!
To JOIN, CLICK HERE! :)
I'm definitely joining!! :) So should you!!