I got a chance to try some new products from BareNaturals.
Y'all know I'm not much into BB Creams but when Ms. Lami offered me to try a 5ml sample of her new Caviar BB Cream, I couldn't resist. Many beuty blogger/gurus are such a fan of BB Creams that I just had to try at least another brand.
I must say, I'm a convert. :)
- It's almost my skintone (a bit light on myNC30-35 skin) that it evens out my skin discolorations.
- Although it provides little to no coverage of dark spots, my pores looked refined, smaller.
- No oil control but at least it has SPF! I'd rather oil up that damage my skin.
- Anti-aging component goes well with my current treatment.
- No bad reactions to the skin. Rather, it makes my skin glow despite my sullen features to the the monthly visits.
- No particular scent that irritates me, smells similarly to foundation.
- Has an almost gel-like texture that I am just in awe of! Blends well to the skin. Fingers can be used to apply.
Caviar BB Cream
Ellana Radiant Concealer
BareNaturals Warm Medium Light Foundation
BareNaturals Skin Perfecting Powder
BareNaturals Viva Sophia (blush) --- My everyday blush
BareNaturals Liquid Lipstick in Fame (lipstick) --- NEW FAVE!
BareNaturals eyeshadow in Lush (base/innerlid)
BareNaturals eyeshadow in Soldier (crease)
BareNaturals eyeshadow in Twilight (outer v)
BareNaturals eyeshadow in Mod (highlight)
Maybelline Gel liner
Lancome Oscillation Mascara
How I wish my face would always look this flawless!
Now I just have to save up for the Caviar BB Cream. :) I must have that!
It's early weekend here in the Philippines. Tomorrow there will be no work, classes etc. because August 21 is Ninoy Aquino Day. I'll be just staying at home, chill, but still wear yellow house clothes in memoriam of our democratic hero.
I have a lot of posts to do. I'm way over backlogged and I owe you guys some decent blogs. :) I also can't wait to finally get some blog reading done over the 3-day weekend. :) And there is this new game that I'm dying to try out. Hopefully, I get a lot of things done before another work week comes. Yikes!