What: Purely Cosmetics Foundation Sample - 3 pack
Company: Purely Cosmetics
I've been trying out the samples i got from Purely Cosmetics. I was lucky enough to avail her Free Shipping Promo for her birthday. I ordered 3 different shades of her Skin Smoothening Formula. And believe me when i tell you that my skin is loving it. But since it was for dry skin, it was hard to keep the oils at bay.
As usual, I am still having a hard time looking for the right shade. So i got the Maria (which Robyn, owner of Purely, recommended me) in both formula and their Silk and Pearl Powder. Maria in Pure Mineral Formula (best for oily skin) which IMO is the best shade for me. Yey! I just love how the Pure Mineral Formula adheres to my skin especially when i partnered it with their Silk and Pearl Powder Primer.
1. Despite my oily skin, I am loving both formula. Especially the Skin Smoothening that amazingly worked for me when I was in an air conditioned room for countless of hours. My face definitely looks glowing and smooth. Not the matte skin i usually experience with my regular blot powder.
2. The Silk and Pearl Powder Primer is great especially for keeping your makeup intact. It leaves my face smooth for better application of my mineral foundation.
3. The texture and consistency are very velvety smooth. The Skin Smoothening formula is just a dream that it slides onto your skin really well (i can understand how Nessa just love this formula). The Pure Mineral Formula provides that matte-look that, we oily skin, are after.
4. The samples are very generous!
5. Ultra fast shipping on the part of the company. Purely Cosmetics shipped out my orders immediately after confirmation of my payment.
6. I didn't use any Liquid Primer when i was trying on both formula. The Skin Smoothening stayed for about 2 to 3 hours before oilies became present(on a normal room temperature). While the Pure Mineral Formula stayed for about a few hours longer.
7. The jars are so chic. I love the gold details. :)
1. None so far. :)
2. I do hope shipping will be cheaper though. :)
Will i repurchase? I'm so loyal to Ellana but I am considering ordering full size of Maria in Pure Mineral Foundation of Purely Cosmetics and try their Oil Absorb Primer (i'm curious with the bentonite clay). :)
Kikay Pinay Gives this the Mineral Foundation of Purely Cosmetics: 4 out of 5 Kikay Pinay Points