- This foundation provides the perfect coverage that an Oily Skin like mine needs. I still can't believe that we have a local Heavy Coverage Foundation!
- I love how with just one swipe of either brush or sponge, i get the coverage i want.
- It blends into your skin really well.
- As expected, this formula has a thicker texture so you will only need a little for every use.
- It also sets my concealer in place with a dab of this foundation.
- Based here in the Philippines and formulated by a Filipina!
- It's dirt cheap! P175 for 2.5g jar (full to the brim!)
- I don't know if you've noticed but I'm breaking out like crazy... yet, this foundation hardly makes it visible. you'll only see the bumps but not so much the redness.
- In short, covers problem areas well.
- Locally available so easily on hand.
- Great for those just starting out to play around with mineral makeup.
- This just me but the texture reminds me of my MAC Studio Fix.
- Despite using Mineral Foundation for quite sometime, I realized that i can never get use to it being in powder form. I will look forward to the day that mineral pressed powder becomes cheap!! :)
Kikay Pinay recommendation: This is worth a try! :) I love it!!!