Php1,100 ($25 here in Manila, Philippines)
Available in Rustan's Shangri-la, Makati and Marrionaud, SM Mall of Asia
Shen says: Exactly what MAC Says.
I was never the eyeliner girl since a "person" told me that eyeliner will make my eyes look bigger and give me panda eyes. Well, that "person" i've proven is truly wrong! Why did i rely on such advise anyway? Nevertheless, this product gave a whole new meaning to my makeup application.
Of course, prior to buying MAC Fluidline, I did my research and also asked the MUA to teach me how to apply it. That way i can't blame myself if i get disappointed.
The first time I tried it, I pretty much applied a lot that i gave a thick dramatic look to my eyes. After a week or so, i think i became really familiar to the product that i can control the line that i was putting. I was able to achieve a thinner line which is more appropriate for my everyday look. With practice, you'll definitely get a grip on using it. I love how long its stays on my eyes. Until the end i say! I also tried swimming with my make-up on and th fluidline stayed on! Yup, I'm not kidding.
What about the brush? Yup, you still need a separate brush with this one. This one is tough. I started using Blacktrack with my pink handled taklon brush from Coastalscents. However, there came a time that the brush hairs became "open" that it was just hard to work with anymore. Then, I started using my essence of beauty eyeliner brush duo. :) This works heavenly since the end of this angled brush is so thin and it doesn't open up. I love this brush and working with it my Blacktrack is just great. Til then, i won't be getting any MAC eyeliner brushes.
Will i buy it again? Definitely. But i'm always open to trying Bobbi Brown or Stila. Or a much cheaper brand that will deliver the same result. Yeah, I'm the Queen of Cheap.
Using Eyeliner Brush from Life and Companion
1. It stays on and stay put! will definitely last you from am to pm.
2. glide on smoothly for easy application
3. Buildable product so you can achieve the intensity that you want
4. Smudge-proof... i know, I tried
5. Product will last quite a long time (3 to 5 months, personal use)
6. Many colors to choose from.
1. The price. This is sold in the US for $15. The added $10 is an injustice.
2. Dries easily. (this is for the first time users.. you'll get the hang of it with practice)
3. You need a separate brush. But i think it's worth it. :) lol.
Kikay Pinay gives this product: 3.75 of 5 Kikay Points