Ellana's New Sythetic Brushes (my haul)6/05/2008Shen
After waiting for a long time, finally Ellana came out with this new fabulous brush set. :)
Long Handled Synthetic Kabuki(LHK) (P750)
1.5 in diameter
Eyeliner Bush (P200)
.3 brush width
Eyeshadow Brush (not shown) (P200)
Concealer Brush (P200)
.6 brush width
Baby Kabuki with silvery container (travel handy) (not shown) (P300)
Long Handled Kabuki, Eyeliner Brush, Concealer Brush
- synthetic. :) anything animal friendly gets a big point from me
- no shedding on initial wash
- the long handled kabuki is very soft compared to the other kabukis I've tried
- the handle is plus since i've been looking for a long handled kabuki available here in Manila
- the concealer brush is HG material
- brushes are very dense.
- the look is totally MAC like with its classic black matte handle (i've heard that the brushes are from the makers of popular and expensive brushes in the world)
- the look suits for professional use.
- the eyeshadow is great for mineral pigments ( i can live using just this brush on my eyes)
- i love love the baby kabuki since it can fit into your pocket much less your kikay kit. also, it can get to the areas difficult to put and buff foundation in like sides of the nose and eye area.
- initial smell (like newly manufactured) i really don't consider this as a dislike but i know a lot of you will. but will go away on first wash (at least mine did).
- LHK is not travel handy but can fit in regular size make-up kit.
Kikay Pinay gives Ellana Sythetic Brush Set 5 Kikay points!
P.S. the baby kabuki and eyeshaow is not here but i was able to test them ,:)