Wednesday, April 23, 2008
REVIEW: Softest Focus Flat top Brush
BareNaturals Soft Focus FlatTop Brush
1. Soooo cheap compared to other brands! :) this baby is only P419 during the 1st week of its launching. ithink it still is today.
2. Super soft! I can't believe that it's really really really that soft. it definitely rivals the popular flat top brushes.
3. It's got a handle. :) It's totally user friendly.
let's face it, the kabuki, though so soft get's a little hard to handle with the short handle. that's why a lot of the long handled kabukis are very saleable.
4. Doesn't shed!
5. It's similar to the popular flat top brush sold online without the international shipping price and the waiting!! yey! :)
6. it's travel friendly. it will definitely fit in your normal sized kikay kit because this baby is merely 4 inches, the diameter is about 1.5 inches. :)
7. Most importantly, Gives VERY GOOD COVERAGE. since the day i got this, i've been using it and so far, i truly am enjoying the coverage it gives and the look of my application was seamlessly flawless. :)
1. The color isn't really gold, it's matte yellow. :(
Do i recommend it??
Of course! This is great, like the kabuki, for first time users of any mineral make-up. I still feel i am a newbie since i've only been a convert for a few months. so, yes, this flat top brush will definitely make ou application easier. :) most mineral make-up users actually prefer flat top brushes in their mineral make-up foundation. and besides, i ain't one to share something just for the heck of it! :)
KIKAY PINAY GIVES THIS PRODUCT: 5 KIKAY POINTS!
:) :) :) :) :)