Mommy Shopping at @Cudsly | An Online Shopping Experience10/27/2014Shen
Cudsly.com is God sent!
Online shopping has become invaluable to me since giving birth. Although I get out of the house, going out for some things just take so much time away from my baby. And with the traffic we have to deal with every single day, really who would want to go out?
The week I tried out Cudsly.com was the week I needed a nursing dress for a party.
Looking for a stylish nursing dress is tougher than I thought it would be. Stress on the word "stylish." When a friend told me to look to check out Latch-A-Babe nursing dress, I fell head over heels! All their designs are pretty! For someone like me who is slowly building her closet with nursing wears, I was surprise to see a good variety of casual and office dresses that allows me to nurse my baby or pump while at work.
Great thing that they are available at Cudsly.com who accepts Cash On Delivery. I didn't have time to do a bank deposit so COD really came handy or busy bee me.
I made the order on a Thursday evening and I received confirmation of my order the next. After which I received the product 2 days later. a day earlier than expected so I had time to wash it before using it. :)
It's such a convenience knowing about Cudsly.com. Aside from maternity wear, almost anything you could possibly think of that your baby will need is available at Cudsly.com. From laundry ddetergent baby food to strollers and even seat boosters! They have a wide array of things available for breastfeeding moms and even for those who choose to formula feed. And all from brands that are high in quality.
It gives me peace of mind knowing that I don't have to suffer through the Metro Manila traffic just to buy laundry detergent or baby food for Baby Claud. Or that I don't even have to rush to the bank and line up because they have Paypal and COD options for me. For a new mom, spending time with my baby is all I want to do, Cudsly.com makes it possible for me to do just that. Aside from that, I feel like i'm a better mom knowing that I can easily stock up on everything I need to care for her with just a few clicks using Cudsly.
And who doesn't love online shopping?! :)
This is the dress! Isn't it chic?
|Cash on Delievery, FTW!|
|Easy to navigate site makes it faster to purchase what I need.|
|So many choices!!|
|Tada! :) My new Latch-a-Babe Julia Dress!|
Things to look out for on Cudsly.com:
- You get 20% OFF on your next purchase!
- They have constant sale tab, so you might want to check that out just in case the things you'll looking for are there.
Other products I love that's available in Cudsly.com:
- Honeysuckle Breastmilk Storage Bags - the best by far from all the storage bags I used. The other ones popped and had tears in them. So far, Honeysuckle is the sturdiest. A little more expensive but hey, so is your milk!
- Pigeon Peristaltic Bottles - the only bottle that allows me to easy switch Baby Claud from bottle to breast. No nipple confusion at all!
- Philips Avent Manual Breastpump - i'm not really reliant on my brestpump but during my first few weeks, this baby was my lifesaver from engorgement. It's easy to use and easy to clean. I'm in love with it!
- Philips Avent Via Sotrage Systems - pre-sterilised and my favorite container for breastmilk when I'm out and pumping. I transfer my milk at home to storage bags.
- Cycles Laundry Detergent - this is the best smelling detergent!
- Cradle Baby Bottle and Nipple Cleanseer - effectively removes the fatty residue from bottles and pumps.
I have bookmarked Cudsly and making it a go-to for all my mommy and baby needs. Give it a try! :)
Find out more about Cudsly.com
Cudsly on Facebook
Cudsly on Instagram
Cudsly on Twitter
Cudsly on Pinterest