Just before the rain started to make an appearance, I made a farewell look for spring with my favorite BYS Palette. It rivals my Urban Decay Book of Shadow in pigmentation and color selection. Can you believe that this 32 piece eye shadow palette costs less than Php700? Yup, it's that affordable.
The look is fairly easy to do. To recreate this look, you only need to do the following:
- Prime the eyes with a champagne eye shadow base (Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin) to avoid creasing enhance the color of the eye shadows.
- With a flat paddle eye shadow brush, slowly pat the a bright green eye shadow (BYS Colour Perfectionist Palette, Php675) onto the lids until the crease area.
- Define the crease and darken the outer V of the upper lid with a dark green shadow (BYS Colour Perfectionist Palette, Php675) with a blending brush. Wing the shade out to elongate the eyes.
- Brighten up the eyes with vibrant cobalt blue shadow (BYS Colour Perfectionist Palette, Php675) and pat them on the outer upper lids. Bring it down to the lower lashline, apply sparingly.
- Give your look an extra kick and instead of black gel liner, use a bright blue gel liner (Laura Mercier Cobalt Gel Liner, Php895). Wing it a little for a whimsy feel.
- Line the waterline with an equaly bright blue liner (BYS Auto Eyeliner with Sumdger, Php195)
- Complete the look and go crazy with a mascara (K Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Volume and Curl Mascara, 1,200)
Pinks go so well with a bright eye makeup look. I went for NYX HD blush in Apricot and NARS Gloss in Angelika to pair with it. A good decision if I say so myself. :) If you're face is looking bloated, don't forget to contour.