Moms, they take on a lot and aside from birthdays and Christmas, they don't get so much attention from us. Mother's Day resolves that. A special day just for them. I may not have my mom with me but that doesn't mean I can't celebrate Mother's Day especially when I have friends who've been blessed to become Mommies this year!
I've compiled a few beauty products that I think the dearest moms would love to receive this Mother's Day. A few that I think my own mom would love as well as products that new moms wouldn't mind having. Read below and see what your mom might fancy.
1. Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick. - A girl can never have too many lipstick, Not when it's encased in a sleek golden tube and color that lasts all day. Show how precious your love is for your mom with this incredible lipstick. Comes in variety of color that even the pickiest of moms would love. Not only is this luxe (which I think all women should have), it has rich moisturizing effect from apricot, shea and murumuru oils as its main ingredients. (1,200++, Rustan's Department Store)
2. ANNY Nail lacquer in Makeup. If there's one thing I know, no FIlipina allows her nails to look ugly. But for days she can't see a manicurist, this pink-beige nail lacquer will look good even on the most tired of hands. It sets well, dries fast and easy enough to use. (The Makeup Factory, Bonifacio High Street)
3. Clinique Even Better Powder Makeup in Silvertone Refillable Makeup Compact. This is my new favorite powder makeup that I find myself myself retouching just to see how good the coverage is. It evens the skintone, reduces redness and controls oiliness! (Php2000++, Rustan's Department Stores)
4. The Body Shop All-in-One Cheek Color. Amazing color pay-off, compact and easy to bring with anywhere and it's ingredients are from community fair trade. Available in array of shades that matches fair to dark complexions. (Php,900++, all The Body Shop boutiques)
5. Snoe Past Present and The Future Serum Bio-Marine Vegetable Eye Wrinkle Serum. If you're like me who always made your mom's eyes squint from misbehaving then it's time to give her an eye serum. I like this serum because it's light on the skin, no scent and it prevents eye wrinkles! (Php1,399, snoebeauty.shopinas.com)
6. Parlez-moi d'Amour Eu Fraische by John Galliano. My mom loves perfume! And so does many of the women in my family. It's always a no fail gift, agree? What I'm loving lately is the fresh scent from a wild, electic and talented designer, John Galliano! It smells as if you've bathed in a tub full of wild flowers with just the right of zest. If you think letter is too 90's, this EDT will be a great replacement for the hand-written words. (Php2,500, department stores nationwide)
7. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. The best serum for relaxation, made with pure essential oils that replenish the skin as you sleep! Well, that certainly seems like a great product to give mom with all the things she does, I think all mom deserves a product that works overnight like she does. As you know I've been using this for a few years now and I love it! (Php2,900++, Kiehl's, Rockwell)
8. Zenutriets All Is Well Oil. A recent discovery from Sampleroom.ph. If you're a mom, you gotta have this. It's a multipurpose oil that helps with headaches, dizziness, coughs and colds thanks to the blend of eucalyptus, lemongrass and peppermint. It's the natural way of healing minor illnesses that even if I'm not yet a mom, I can't seem to live without it. It comes in spray type for easier transfer. (10 ml, Php125, Landmark)
9. K Palette Real Lasting Eye Pencil. Like her love, mom deserves a long lasting eye pencil and that I saw in the new K Palette retractable eye pencil. It gives the real black line that only a few eye pencil can claim but what's great is that it lasts all day! (Php 1,000, Beauty Bar boutiques)
10. BYS Lash Extend and Lash Fibre Mascara Set. Mascara may be the last thing on a busy mom's beauty ritual but that doesn't mean she's not thinking about thickening her lashes once in awhile. Aside from being budget-friendly, this mascara allows for before control when she wants to have longer or natural looking lashes. Another good thing, it holds the curl well. (Php899, SM Department Store)
There you have it, 10 beauty products that any mom would love to receive this coming Mother's Day. As for myself, I can't wait to give my friend's mom a bottle of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate A new mommy friend will love Zenutrients All is Well while my aunt will like Parlez- Moi as addition to her growing perfume collection.
But of course, if you have no budget or you're just a kid yet to earn her own money, all a mom wants is for us to live a good life, to make good decisions and always put others before ourselves. My mom seldom asked me for anything. All she wanted was to attend mass, eat out and stroll around the mall. Oftentimes, she'd be the one buying me something. All I can hope is that I have given her the best thing a mom could receive from her daughter, and that's to live a happy content life.
Did you find something you like to give to your mom here? Let me know what! :)