- Mattify face when oilies surfaces
- Apply concealer on your undereyes if you have dark baggies
- And moisturize lips from the cold harsh aircon in your office.
- Conceal visible blemishes and dark undereyes
- Apply blush for a more pleasing appearance.
- Define brows to avoid the face looking too washed out.
- Color the lips with neutral tones or lip-but-better shades.
- Be as adventurous as you can. Enjoy this as this is an avenue for your creativity.
- But then again, hold on the face painting and black lipstick.
- Wearing red hot pink or orange lipstick though is great way to take advantage of this freedom.
- Face Powder - something that is mattifying and provides good coverage
- Concealer - to diminish blemishes like acne scars and dark undereye
- Blush - just a hint of color to reduce the dullness of my skin.
- Lip color - I give myself a bit of leeway here and apply something pretty to show a bit of my love for makeup, so soft pink lips ang drama ko.
- I also applied eyeliner, mascara and brow shade just because I can't live without them. But this one is easy to skip especially if you know you'll be in your cubicle for 8 to 5. :)
- Facial Wash
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Travel Size makeup remover
- Cottons and earbuds
- Hand Lotion
These things will come in hand when you need to re-apply your makeup or need to remove it when you make makeup blunders. :)
- Remember to re-apply sunscreen before heading out for lunch. Use a mineral makeup powder of a powder foundation with SPF if you don't want to budge your makeup.
- Remember to moisturize your lips to avoid it from chapping.
- Keep your hands soft and supple with a hand cream, always apply after washing your hands.
- When eyes starts to twitch or ithcy, don't scratch. Use the towellete and slightly dampen it with cold water and press on to your lids to relax the eyes.
Have a fun day at the office, ladies!
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.