Colour Collection Color Intense Lipstick SPF15 (w/ swatches, FOTDs, Comparisons)4/21/2011Shen Gee
Do you have plans of going out of town or stay at home like me? I do welcome the time I could rest, sleep til noon and watch reruns of my favorite shows til my eyes fall out.
But there's one thing I can never give up and I know God will understand, and that's my love and addiction to lipsticks.
Bianca who practically know the ins and outs of beauty raved about the lipstick collections from the said brand. Having tried a few from it, I can only nod my head and agree. She had all of us in a trance while she spoke of cosmetics!
What I love...
- Intense pigmentation. Seriously.
- Has moisturizing effect that doesn't dry out the lips
- Hello, SPF 15! Protect thy lips he kisses, I say!
- Doesn't wear off as easily
- Affordable at Php350 per tube
- Shades that are much more up my alley
What I don't...
- I wish it's easily available in stores.
- Packaging needs a little improvement if I compare them with my other Colour Collection lipstick cases.
- Have to keep it in a cool place, the lipstick can get a bit soft and touch the sides of the tube.. not a good thing to look at.
Color is buildable and it's not a pain to remove. But will leave a slight tint to your lips.
I recommend this shade A LOT!
- Colour Collection is distributed by Tupperware Brands Philippines. Call to contact a direct seller near you! 02-859-3000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 02-859-3000 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Check out their Facebook Page: Tupperwarebrandsph
- Visit their website, Tupperware Brands Philippines