From Ellana, Bare Naturals to Charm. I loved them all.
But there's a new player in town.
When Pink Slippers contacted me to review this Sigma Buffer Brush, I couldn't be more excited. I've always wanted the Sigma brush... anybody who's love for cosmetics and its tools are undying and those who got internet access knows what Sigma and what they have.
Covetable brushes that are nearly the same as MAC but with a cheaper price tag.
Buffer brushes are used for well, buffing foundation on to the face for a much a natural finish. This is typically used in mineral foundation, powder foundation and setting powder.
Sigma describe their F45 as "ideal to apply mineral foundation, loose or pressed powders. Also great to buff colors and obtain a soft, blended look. Natural bristles."
Typical size Buffer Brush
What I love...
1. Incredibly soft even after a few washes.
2. Natural fiber doesn't irritate my skin.
3. Great sleek looking brush.
4. Finally available here in the Philippines!
5. I love the black fibers since I could see the amount of product.
What I don't...
1. Tends to open up after a few washes
2. Comparing to a synthetic brush, strength in buffing is weaker.
3. Not a dense as I want it to be.
"I'd get this again if I lose this unless I find something that catches my attention."
products are provided by PR and Brand for blogging consideration. Opinions and words unless otherwise stated are the author's.
For further questions please feel free to email me here.
To receive updates, please subscribe here.