- I dress according to places I am going.
- I love dresses, especially cocktail ones.
- Black is a staple for me because it makes me look thinner.
- I love oversized shirts. Better let people think I’m pregnant instead of chubby.
- I use a lot of accessories to distract people from my body size.
- I hardly wear pants because I feel conscious wearing them.
- Short dresses make me look taller.
- I use a lot of makeup to keep people looking at my face instead of my body
- My outfits are really outdated
- I love jackets because it hides my true size
- Some of them are gaping at the back which shows my undies. (totally unacceptable)
- Some of them give me bulges, meaning my belly is spilling like crazy and end up looking pregnant.
- Some of them aren’t just my size anymore. It’s either too small or too big.
- None of them hugs my curves. How do I know? I can pull them down so easily that I feel like my tush is a washboard.
It seems that Levi’s has answered all these dilemmas by giving what women want. Jeans that hugs us so right, you’ll wonder how you have ever lived without it. No need to feel ashamed, these jeans are costumed not for our size but according to our curves. Can you believe that I am size 26 in these new jeans? Two sizes down compared to other brands! I know, right? But like I said, size is not the important thing here, is the ohh-la-la curves.
With fellow beauty and fashion bloggers, Levi's Ogilvy Ladies and Nuffnag Peeps.