This time, I used mineral makeup eyeshadow samples that I've collected for the past few years. Aren't you just happy that mineral makeup don't expire?
2. Wet synthetic flat eye shader brush with water or mixing medium, dab it on to Marine eyeshadow (Pale, watery blue with lots of irridescent orange shimmer). Place shadow on the the entire lid up to just about the crease area. Let it dry.
3. With MAC 214 Blending Brush, apply Bubble and Burn (black with red flecks) on the outer V up to the half of the crease. Re-apply Marine eye shadow if needed.
4. Apply a periwinkle eyeshadow (medium purple with low sheen) on the mid lid with MAC 214 eyeshadow to add dimension
5. For highlight, use Cynical Fairy (beige) up to the brow bone.
6. With MAC 216, apply Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner to lashline. Extend liner application to creat cat eyes effect. Blend afterwards.
7. Appy MAC Fascination Eye Khol (matte white) to the lower water line.
8. Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stash (dark metallic green/gold) to lower lash line.
9. Apply false lashes (optional)
10. Apply mascara as usual.
indoor with flash
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Taylor Made Eyeshadow in Marine
Unbranded eyshadow in Periwinkle
The She Space Bubble and Burn
The She Space in Cynical Fairy
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
MAC Eye Khol in Fascinating
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Stash
Neutrogena Sheer Light
Shu Uemura Face Architect
Ellana Mineral Concealer in Awake
Ellana Mineral Concealer in Radiant
Ellana Premium Blend in Hazelnut Latte
Ellana Mineral Bronzer in Light Roast
Bare Naturals Mineral Blush in Bubblegum
MAC Eyebrow Pen in Brunette
MAC Dazzleglass in Do It Up
Ellana Light Roast has become a favorite of late. It's jut the right shade of bronzer for me, much like my MAC Style Warrior Refined Golden. I just love it. It compliments Bare Naturals Bubblegum Blush from BN's first blush collection.
I don't know why this is the only time I've been getting addicted to bronzers,
it's the best thing to put to on to give me that prepped up look.
Accessories from Accessorize (Php380)
Maybe soon i'll show my humble collection from them. :)
til next post!