Are you still looking for a gloss that makes your lipstick shine and seals it in for hours?
Are you looking for a gloss that makes you lipstick shine and seals it in but without the sticky feel?
I don't know about you, but I am!
And I found it!
Lancome Juicy Wear Top Coat Seal and Shine,
Seal your lips with juicy shine.
Lancome Juicy Wear Seal and Shine Top Coat Lip Gloss is made with exclusive Juicy Seal technology for extreme wear and sweet shine plus shimmer for more luscious playful lips. Wear it alone or over your favorite lipstick or lip gloss for extreme brilliance.
- Preserves natural suppleness of lips
- Gives plumping effects
- Fixes lip color for long wearing
- Lips appear luscious, shiny, brilliant for hours
- Dermatologist tested
Ten Reasons why I love Lancome Juicy Wear Top Coat Seal and Shine
- The shine and effect it brings to my lip color.
- That the shimmer isn't so obvious. My lips don't appear to be a disco ball.
- That it is not sticky at all! It's actually very creamy when partnered with a lipstick. While alone, you won't feel you have it on.
- It has plumping effect (see photo below) or at least gives the appearance of it.
- Available here in the Philippines.
- A little goes a long way.
- Lasts a long time making the price worth it. I've been using this for months but it looks the same as the first day I used it.
- The applicator is slanted making it easier to use even without a lipbrush.
- No skin reactions at all. My lips is just loving it.
- No funky smell or taste (always a plus for me since I'm scent-sensitive).
Juicy Wear Top Coat Seal and Shine swatch.
See? The shimmer isn't all that noticeable.
MAC Cosmo without Lancome Juicy Wear Top Coat Seal and Shine
MAC Cosmo Lipstick with Lancome Juicy Wear Top Coat Seal and Shine
See the difference? It looks like a regular lip gloss but non with the sticky feel.
Do your puckers a favor and spoil it Lancome Juicy Wear Top Coat Seal and Shine.
I think its obvious, this is my Holy Grail of clear lip gloss.
I'm not the only one loving it, my girl Askmewhats raves about it here, too!
Available at Lancome Boutique, Greenbelt 5 or Rustan's Department store with Lancome Counters
Sells for Php1,200.00 (approx.)
P.S. Thyphoon Ondoy has left our country but it also left us with devastation. On my family's part, they are all safe and sound. My dad and uncle is staying with us until their place is back to certain level of normalcy. The typhoon wrecked everything, our car, the appliances and the furniture. I'm happy that my dad and uncle are okay but I can't help sad for all the memories that was washed away just like that.