A Valentine's Day Inspired Makeup Look | Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Valentine Kiss2/11/2014Shen
1. Use a natural-looking foundation that would help even out your skin tone. Look for one loaded with skin-loving ingredients.
(used here Happy Skin Don't Get Mad, Get Even Hydrating Liquid Foundation in Natural Beige)
2. Set it with powder if you're on the oilier side.
3. Mimic your natural flush with a blush powder.
(I used here Happy Skin Get Cheeky With Me in First Kiss)
4. Define your eyes with a long-lasting eyeliner
(I used here Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay Liquid Liner)
5. Top it off with a flattering pink lip color.
(of course, I used Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Valentine Kiss)
Please like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.
Got questions? Contact me here.
Happy Skin is available at Rustan’s Makati and Rustan’s Shangri-la, Beauty Bar, and Plains & Prints boutiques. Visit www.happyskincosmetics.com for complete store listings and more product info. Follow @happyskin_ph on Instagram and Twitter. You can also buy Happy Skin online via shop.beautybar.com.ph.